Techinical Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Shark Keyboard Case Stand

Go down

White Shark Keyboard Case Stand Empty White Shark Keyboard Case Stand

Post  juiece Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 pm

I accidently found the white shark which is really what I want while I was searching Sharksucker Keboard Case.It's not a shark,it is just called white shark keyboard case stand,it serves not just as keyboard,not just as case,not just a case and not just a stand. The spot that I found and that meet my needs is it has backlight. I was headaching typing at nights with my current keyboard. Now I just found this one. It's awesome and just the very one for me.Unibody(non-detachable) 3 in 1 Backlight Bluetooth Keyboard and Leather Case Cover Stand for your iPad
Apple iPad plugs in the 3 in 1 Backlight Bluetooth Keyboard and Leather Case Cover Stand in the landscape mode.
You can type email or whatever you want to experience much faster typing in,or you can watch video in a comfortable angle.
The first picture,the first impression on the style and the quality,so far so good - AWESOME.
Do you notice the color of the key print on the keyboard? Is it really the effect of the color only? and for information visit White Shark Keyboard Case Stand

juiece

Back to top Go down